Friends / Members
Your annual membership will help ensure we are able to continue our mission to improve the quality of life through horticulture in the Greater Cincinnati area throughout the year. For your support you will receive:
-Our quarterly newsletter with updates on all our activities and events.
-An invitation to CHS events all year long
The generosity of our members provides vital support for the educational and recognition programs of The Cincinnati Horticultural Society.
- The Cincinnati Flower Show in spring 2015
- Fresh Air School for children in June and July
- Adult Gardening Classes in spring and summer
- Gardener Recognition Awards for outstanding private gardeners
- Agricultural Education Day in the fall
- Community Beautification Programs like the Veteran’s Serenity Garden.